Born in Girona, Spain in 1946.
Studied Chemistry and for more than 10 years worked in the food industry in charge of the food analysis laboratory, and served as a technical advisor as well. He founded a second private food analysis laboratory in Girona, Spain. His experience with the food industry ended up on a sour note due to lack of ethics and humanitarian responsibility on the part of other people involved in the industry.
In the 80’s due to personal reasons converted to Experimental Naturism, and got involved in Naturopathy. In the 90’s he got involved in Clinical Psychology as well. He did a lot of workshops and courses in the field of Alternative Medicine. He studied Medical Radiesthesia and Geobiology in Poland, and these specialties started him on a renewed professional trajectory, and opened his mind to the field of subtle powers. By this time he was already living in the open countryside, and had established a stable wonderful relationship with his wife Gabi. Family and work increased and went on between the Medical Practice, the Medical Radiesthesia Shops, Geobiology and Feng Shui .
SOCIAL AND POLITICAL ACTIVITIES
* First Independent Candidate to the European Parliament for the Ecological Party “Alternativa Verde” or (Green Alternative) from Cataluna .
* Founder and President of the Ment Clara Association for Health and Quality of Life which has promoted events related to Integral Holistic Therapies.
* Two National Gatherings for New Era Vibration therapies in Arenys de Munt-BCN. First Gathering called “Understanding your illness”, in Girona, Spain, “Science with a Conscience” with German scientists Stefan Lanka and Heinrich Kremer both Doctors of Medicine and Biology respectively and dissidents of the Official Medical Hypothesis about Cancer and Aids who explain the risks of
* Coordination in Barcelona of Amazonian Shamanism ceremonies with Entheogens.
* Coordination in Barcelona of Cultural and Therapeutic activities with the Tibetan monks from the Gaden Sharte monastery in India.
* Member of an Interdisciplinary Therapeutic Fraternity or (Association) a nationwide Entity in Spain where knowledge and professional experiences are shared between the Physicians, the Therapy staff and the patients.
* Co founder Partner of “ECOMEDICINA”, a medical Interdisciplinary Association dedicated to investigation and to the practice of different Medical procedures.
SIGNIFICANT PERSONAL PSICO -THERAPEUTIC EXPERIENCES
Ten day grape diet, a 15 day water fast and another one of 21 days. An experimental hike using the “el Camino de Santiago” path. A 17 day hike after eating some fruit and taking Quinton Marine Plasma for breakfast.
* Co Founder of the “Tawantinsuyo” Ethno Archeological Institute for the recovery of the Chaski Institution and the re establishment of the trekking through the Inca Trail with the purpose of contributing to the recognizing of tradition, to tourism development, to prosperity, and the self esteem of the indigenous communities.
* Founder and President of the environmental nonprofit Organization “ACCION VERDE” (Green Action).
* The only Organizer in 500 years of the first Chaski march through Tawantinsuyo to welcome in Cusco the Presidency of Dr. Alejandro Toledo.
* A collaborator in organizing the 4th World Congress of Traditional Medicines in Lima.
* Investigator of the psychotherapeutic effect of ethnic traditional Ayahuasca ceremonies.
* Advisor and collaborator of the “Casa del Sol” (House of the Sun) Medical Team in Andauaylillas, and Cusco.
* Conductor of the TV program “Salud y Vida”(Health and Life), in Channel 7 –Austral TV in Cusco.
* Conductor of the TV Program ”Escuela de Vida” (School of Life) in Quillabamba.
* Promoter and Executor of the Health and Eco Tourist Project SIRCADIA in Madre Selva, Cusco.
* Did a workshop to avoid Forest Fires promoted by the Cusco region.
* Habitual Press, Radio and TV collaborator in order to divulge Health, Spiritualism and a Quality of Life.
Guillem y Angela
Guillem was born 34 years ago in Girona, (Cataluna, Spain).
He lives in Peru with his wife of 2 years Angela from Cusco. They both work in the Tourism Industry as Tour Conductor and guide respectively. They are involved in the project at all levels. Due to their jobs and family circumstances only reside on a temporary basis at Madre Selva.
Decided to cross the sea and embark on a new life adventure, a new reality. She was the first person to approach the SIRCADIA Project with a fraternal vision, and the total commitment so typical of the People that are on the path of the Light.
Born in Lima 41 years ago. Came to Machu Picchu 8 years ago, and 5 years ago arrived in Quillabamba to get involved in Tourism and the Hostel Industry. He gave up the business world altogether to join the Project on a full time basis over a year ago. At the moment he is the caretaker of the Complex. He is responsible for the physical part of the Lodge and he is the Logistic Coordinator as well. He is an avid walker and a great Chess player.
Thomas (35 years old, polish) had lived in variuos places in Europe and in Brazil. He has years of experience in managing marketing and online projects and now works as well as a spiritual guide and holistic healer. More information can be found on his page: http://healingbyenergy.blogspot.com/
Thomas helpes the project with the webpages and the volunteer programme.
Colombian/Canadian, 58, an assiduous world traveler, and a person of community. At the moment he works with the U.S. Department of Immigration as a Translator/Interpreter. A dedicate nature lover, his interests include the Mystical and all that brings good and positive energy. He has visited the Sircadia Project twice this year so far (2010). He collaborates along with Thomas, in translations of all issues related to the Project. At present he resides in the United States, but plans to live in Peru in the near future.